|Job Title:||Assistant Manager, Finance|
|Location:||Seksyen 16, Shah Alam|
- Prepare monthly financial reporting, includes group reporting, internal management reporting, statutory reporting and any other ad hoc analysis.
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control requirement.
- Co-ordinate and execute month-end and year-end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate closure of accounts.
- Perform and analyse booking of accounting transactions, master data maintenance, accounting workings and calculations, accounting analysis.
- Perform backup function and other duties, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required.
- Assist and support in implementation of project initiatives.
- Identify, recommend and implement solutions for continuous improvement opportunities in areas of operation.
- Assist to ensure effective knowledge transfer as for sustainable development of knowledge and sharing of best practices within the team and thereby ensuring quality is maintained at any time.
- Participate in all compliance audit/ external audit and attend to audit queries.
- Lead and organise physical stock count activities and prepare stock variances report.
- Assist in treasury matters i.e. FX deal, hedging analysis and other banking matters.
- Review bank balances, bank reconciliations and monitor cash flow.
- Assist in preparing tax submission as per statutory requirement.
- A member of MIA with a relevant bachelor degree or professional qualification in accounting field
- Strong knowledge in financial and management reporting, taxation and treasury
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret financial information/ transactions
- Understanding implementation of best practices in business processes
- Problem solver, both independently and as a team
- Advance user in ERP system and Microsoft Excel
- Experience in manufacturing industry within MNC environment
- Working experience in costing is added advantage
- The person reports to Finance Manager.
- Must able to lead a team of 3 to 5 persons covering with AP, AR and costing or GL. Team consist of experienced and junior staff.
- Accounting system : Sage X3
- Reporting deadlines following McBride Plc in UK, hence expect deadlines not following Malaysia public holiday and extended working hours.
- Business is expanding and moving to bigger plant. Expect additional reporting requirement/ analysis and more proactive process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to review team’s work and provide guidance accordingly.
- Working closely with Finance Manager for support and decisions.
- Must be willing to work in KAPAR BESTARI, KLANG